We are part of an independent process for NPQH application assessment to safeguard the quality and national integrity of the programme.
Why choose L4NE?
We are an accredited and very well established and successful licensee, with many of those participants who started the programme in our first cohort having gained headships, as well as many more in subsequent groups. We pride ourselves on giving you a very supportive NPQ programme.
Welcome to our NPQH programme:
• A series of exciting and very well received face to face days – over 95% of participants have rated our delivery in the top two categories in all evaluations
• Delivery of the programme by an experienced facilitator at every Face to Face Day
• A strong emphasis on the use of ‘talking heads’ – serving leaders from a variety of schools, who contribute to specific sessions during the Face to Face days
• A full Face to Face day dedicated to enhanced coaching skills
• Ongoing support for your school placement including access to a comprehensive catalogue listing a wide range of placement schools from across the region
• Support for final assessment, delivered by a final assessor at appropriate intervals during the programme
• Customer service and programme management
• A dedicated team for administrative support who will work hard to ensure you have the best possible experience as you complete your NPQH
The overall cost to train with L4NE is £1890.00 (including a 360 Leadership Diagnostic Review, Online Modules and Final Assessment).
Register at https://www.l4ne.com/register
If you have any further queries about the assessment process or the course in general, please do not hesitate to contact either Anna Herdman, Teaching School & AEN Admin Lead – firstname.lastname@example.org or Roger Purdy, Director of Teaching School – email@example.com